Feels like the first time...

Only a bit worse I think. Damn, I had such an easy time of it on Round 2, I can't believe that this one hit me so hard. Wed was fine, Thurs was average but then it went downhill from there. Glad that 'the worst part' (the FEC treatment) is overwith because I sure wouldn't want to have to feel like this 3 more times. More gravol and sleep I think, maybe when I wake up tomorrow I'll feel better. Dave's been an angel keeping a cold cloth on my head, making sure I don't pass out, bringing me juice and tea, holding me when I feel like crying and generally doing everything I could ever ask. I know everyone's thinking about me and I thank you all for your thoughts - they'll get me through this yet again. I just want this chemical soup to do it`s job and get out of my body!

No comments: