One step forward, 2 steps back...

Well, not so great today. Not horrible but certainly more tired and queasy than last time but good old Gravol and napping seems to help. I mentioned this to my home care nurse (that I was curious why this time I wouldn't feel as well) and she said 'maybe because you're going through chemo? Yep, I keep forgetting . After all this is #3 and I guess the battery acid accumulates in you after a while. I'll just take it easy, try to keep drinking, napping and not eating anything heave. So far, toast, oatmeal and I'm thinking applesauce and ice cream... mmm. Dave's home tonight - yeah - and I'm sure tomorrow will be better. I'll just keep reminding myself that I need to get better so I can truly enjoy my time at Pawleys and not do ANYTHING to jeopardize that! I'll be a good girl this time.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Hi Mom,

hang in there. You are doing great. Half way there now and the light is visible at the end of the tunnel.

Love you.

Dan

Hendy said...

Cath, I'm sure it was just a typo but, given your friendship with Mr Gravol, it's tempting to see something Freudian in your comment, "...not eating anything heave." :)

Anyway, hang in there!

/Hend