Sunny Days, oh them sunny, sunny days...

Yep, feeling much better. Laura,Sara, Kathleen,Chris and I did the baby shower for Laurie, Dan and the girls today. Great time! Good friends, good food and lots of great presents and good wishes for the family in waiting. Great to see Pat and John after their midadventure with the car at Woodward and Glen roared in on his new bike and took all the girlies for a ride - poor guy.
Dan and I had a weepy moment when I gave him a pretty little sweater my mom (his Nana) made for him as a baby - he'll be a great Dad and we already know Laurie's a fabulous mom. Matt, Vanessa, Les and everyone else, thanks for coming. I know it meant a lot to them and I felt bad I didn't stay long enough to finish the cleanup but I'm pretty pooped. All my best get well wishes to Bev for a speedy recovery - we missed you all today - glad you're OK. As Melanie Wilkes said 'the best days are the days that babies come'!!! C'mon Little Lemon, we're all waiting.

No comments: