I think I'll dig a hole for a pool......hmmmm,

That's how much energy I have. I was advised that week 2 would knock me flat with fatigue and succeptibility to germs. Well, I'm so flippin antsy I COULD dig a pool - Olympic sized. Spent the day with Sara shopping (yes, lots of hand santizer), indulged in a McDonald's Angus Burger (mmmmm, burger - yes I KNOW it's not healthy but I wanted one) and have since cleaned my solar lamps, trimmed 2 bushes, clipped the cats toenails, done all my banking and answered a bunch of e0mails. Am I the poster girl for fatigue? Anyone want their house painted, their driveway sealed or their roof done? I'm your girl! Maybe it won't last and I won't be able to drag my sorry bum out of bed tomorrow but I'm getting as much done today and possible. Anyone who knows me knows that this is NOT my character... I'm pretty much the president of the 'Nap every afternoon Club' - not any more! Hmmm, what can I do now?>>>>>

3 comments:

westcoast judy said...

Cathy, I'm glad you are feeling so much more energetic...good for you!

Hendy said...

Cath, my garden needs attention. :)

So, maybe hyperactivity is an under-reported side-effect of your cocktail? Now there's a research project.

Cathy said...

Thanks Judy. This boundless energy is quite out of character and I just need to figure out to harness the positive part! I have a dresser that's needed refinished for centuries and a sunny deck project may be in the cards. Hi to all my friends on the left coast - including my daughter Maggie in Invermere!