The Beat goes on... .and on.... and on....

To paraphrase Melissa Etheridge "I'm not going through chemotherapy to not do what I love. So y'all can come with me or not. I'm having a blast." Ask the kids... I've been bopping around and talking more than in the last 10 years - or since my last friday night visit to Rochdale - you pick. All my Ryersonian friends will know of what I speak. What will I do? Well, the book's still out there (next week to start), refinish some furniture, redesign 2 bathrooms, plan and get quotes for the deck, more wedding planning, ENDLESS baby shopping - and little girl shopping - 2 Old Coots cruises left, planning for Orlando (yeah, hope to see Penny!) and just making it through every third week's treatment. I'm definitely spoiled by this one since after day 6, it's been excellent. I'm a PUF (poor, unemployed friend) but I'll happily meet people for lunch or after work and maybe even see a movie or 2. D. starts his 'travel extravaganza' end Sept (Phoenix), Oct/Nov (Vegas), we're PLANNING on Pawleys for 10 days in Oct with Laura, then Orlando in December. Gotta fill the time somehow!!! That knitting thing keeps surfacing then diving again..... maybe a baby blanket!

No comments: