Rocky road - good for ice cream only.

Well, another day, another shot in the butt from my angel nurse Mary Lynn. It sure worked yesterday so HOPEFULLY today is the end of this crummy nausea just hovering in the background. Reminds me of my infrequent experience with morning sickness so many years ago. But, like that, Im sure it will go away. Probably won't answer the phone much today but thanks for all the good thoughts and wishes. My private sect'y/nurse Laura is screeening my calls and enjoying talking to everyone - she says nobody ever calls her! Can't wait to see everyone a the shower Sunday.

4 comments:

Hendy said...

Hang in there, tiger!
/Hend {:-)>

Sara said...

Mom, You are so strong and it will all be done soon. Keep smiling!!!

A million hugs sen your way!

LUV U!!!!

Sara-bell
xo

Dan said...

Hey mom,

The first rough week is almost over and you are kicking the crap out of it. Keep rocking the show. love you tons.

Dan, Laurie, Rawny, Jaclyn &
Lil Lemon.

Cathy said...

Not sure who's kickin the hell outta who at the moment. Don't think I can stand 9 weeks of feeling like this. Time for a 'reconfigure'next time round I think!